Maintenance of Hydraulic Valve
With the growth of time, some failures of the hydraulic valve will inevitably occur, which involves maintenance. In actual production, the maintenance is mainly to clean in time, select the combination of some parts, and repair the size. There is oil in the channel of the hydraulic valves, and the precipitation of oil can easily occur. These deposits will cause some unnecessary failures of the hydraulic valve. So we must clean it in time, disassemble and clean the hydraulic valves, so as to be timely. The function of the hydraulic valve is restored. Pay attention to safety when cleaning. Many sediments are not easy to clean and require some cleaning fluids. These cleaning fluids are generally corrosive or toxic, and some are even flammable, so you must be careful.
After cleaning, the parts must be kept well to prevent them from being corroded again. After cleaning is complete and the installed is tested, it can continue to operate. If some parts are damaged and serious, in this case, recombination is generally selected. If the hydraulic valve is maintained by specialized experienced personnel, its life will be greatly increased. And its reliability and working performance will be maintained at the original level. Even so, we must be vigilant in daily production to prevent occurrences.
Maintenance Methods of Hydraulic Valve
In the actual use of the hydraulic shearing machine, due to various factors, there may be some failures of hydraulic valves, which will adversely affect the normal use of hydraulic equipment. Therefore, scientific and reasonable methods are used to repair hydraulic valve failures. And the best solution is An important means to ensure the normal use of the shearing machine. As a shearing machine management and maintenance personnel, you should have a detailed understanding of the hydraulic valves maintenance method and master it proficiently, so as to effectively deal with the hydraulic valve failure and ensure good operation.
1. Clean Hydraulic Valve
In the hydraulic valve maintenance process, disassembly and cleaning is the first process. In the actual use of the shearing machine, the contamination of oil will lead to oil precipitation. Or some granular impurities in the hydraulic oil, which will cause the hydraulic valve to fail. Usually, these failures can be removed after disassembly and cleaning. exclusion, so that the hydraulic valve can resume its function. For hydraulic valve disassembly and cleaning, mainly includes the following five aspects:
- Disassembly: For the hydraulic valve, although most of its parts are connected by bolts. The hydraulic valve is not disassembled when it is designed. The result is damage to the valves. Therefore, before disassembly, the maintenance personnel should master the structure of the hydraulic valve. And should master the connection method between the various parts. The positional relationship between the different parts should be recorded during the disassembly process.
- Inspection and cleaning: Check the valve body and valve core and other parts to observe the dirt deposition. On the basis of not causing damage to the working surface, use brushes, cotton yarns and non-metal scrapers to remove concentrated dirt.
- Rough wash. Place the valve core and valve body on the tray of the cleaning box, heat and soak them, pass compressed air at the bottom of the cleaning tank, and use the stirring effect of air bubbles to clean the remaining dirt. Ultrasonic waves are possible under conditions permitting.
- Fine wash: First perform high-pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning liquid, and then dry with hot air. Under the conditions of the enterprise, the existing fresheners can be selected, and organic cleaning agents can also be used in some special occasions, such as gasoline and diesel.
- Assembly. Assemble according to the schematic diagram of the hydraulic valve or the assembly relationship of the parts recorded during disassembly. Care should be taken during the assembly process to prevent the parts from being damaged. For some original sealing materials, it is easy to be damaged during the actual disassembly process. So it should be replaced during assembly.
2. Optional Combined Parts Maintenance
In the process of manufacturing hydraulic valves, in order to effectively improve the assembly accuracy, most of the matching methods are selected. That is to say, for a batch of processed parts, such as valve core and valve body, the matching clearance should be adjusted based on the actual size. The most reasonable must be selected and then assembled so that the valve core can ensure good sliding performance and good sealing performance. In other words, for the same type of hydraulic valve, there may be some differences in the matching size of the valves body and the valves core.
In the actual use process, when there are a large number of failed hydraulic valves in the enterprise, all hydraulic valves can be disassembled and cleaned. Check and measure each part, classify the parts according to the results obtained from the inspection, and then use a certain method to re-assemble and match. After inspection, if it is found that the valve body and valve core are worn, but the working surface is not severely scratched or not seriously worn locally, then the valve body and valve core with appropriate clearance can be selected to reassemble; Compared with the clearance specified in the product drawings, the matching clearance between the valve body and the valve has increased, and the increase is between 20% and 25%. At this time, a certain method should be taken to increase the size of the valve core.
Then carry out research and repair. For the valve seat and valve core in the group of poppet valves, if the contact surface in the conical seat valve is not well sealed because the poppet valve can automatically compensate for the gap under the action of the spring, it only needs to be ground. If the valve body and valve are not evenly worn or there are scratches on the working surface, and the function of the hydraulic valve cannot be recovered well by the above methods, the selection of the valve body and valve core should meet the machining allowance requirements. , For the valve body hole, it should be properly reamed, and for the valve core, it should be properly ground, so that the shape accuracy and assembly clearance can be reasonable.
3. Dimension Restoration, Repair And Maintenance
The repair and maintenance process includes many types. The most applicable and widely used in the maintenance of hydraulic valves is the brush plating repair method, which is also called electroplating repair. For the electroplating repair and maintenance method, the reasonable thickness of the repair is within 0.12mm, which can basically meet the maintenance requirements of the hydraulic valve with uniform wear, and further processing is required after the repair. In terms of electroplating repair and maintenance, the more common process is chemical composite electroplating. This processing method is developed on the basis of the mature electroplating process.
Its advantages are that the operation method is convenient, the equipment is relatively simple, and the cost is relatively At the same time, it is easier to control its reaction. In the process of hydraulic valve maintenance, this process can precipitate a composite coating with more components on the surface of the valve hole or valve core. The coating and the parent metal can be firmly combined, and its mechanical strength is relatively high. , the heat conduction performance is also relatively good, and its thermal expansion coefficient is relatively low, in addition, the friction coefficient is relatively low, and its self-repairing ability is relatively strong, so the use of this method can obtain ideal results in hydraulic valve maintenance.
Hydraulic Shearing Machine on Sale
Estimated reading time: 7 minute