Estimated reading time: 9 minute
With the development of our country’s manufacturing industry, the development of hydraulic shearing machines has increasingly become the mainstay of the machinery manufacturing industry, but there are also some problems in actual operation, especially some small problems that often need to repair when the machine is in operation for a long time. Let us take a look at how to deal with the common situations of hydraulic shearing machines and maintenance methods.
After cutting, the shearing machine should be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism requirements of the cutting surface of the cut sheet and minimize the distortion of the sheet to obtain high-quality workpieces. Its upper blade is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. The workbench has installed a material holding ball so that it will not scratch the sheet material when sliding on it. The back gauge is used for positioning the plate, and the position is adjusted by the motor. The pressing cylinder can compress the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during cutting. The guardrail is a safety device to prevent work-related accidents. The return journey generally relies on nitrogen, which is fast and has little impact.
4 Preliminary Troubleshooting of Hydraulic Shearing Machine
1. Ask the equipment operator to understand the operating conditions of the hydraulic system of the shearing machine. It includes: whether its hydraulic system is working normally; whether the hydraulic pump is abnormal; the time and result of checking the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil; the cleaning and replacement of the filter element; whether the hydraulic components have adjusted before the failure; whether the sealing components have replaced. What abnormal phenomena have occurred in the hydraulic system of the machine before and after the failure; what failures have occurred in the system in the past, and how to eliminate them, etc., everyone needs to understand.
2. Look at the actual working conditions of its hydraulic system, and observe whether there are problems with system pressure, speed, oil, leakage, vibration, etc.
3. Listen to the sound of its hydraulic system, such as impact sound; pump noise, and abnormal sound; judge whether the hydraulic system is working normally.
4. Touch the temperature rise, vibration, crawling, and tightness of the joints to determine whether the working condition of the moving parts of the hydraulic system is normal.
5 Points to Note During Troubleshooting
1. When finding the troubleshooting point of the hydraulic shearing machine and repairing them, be careful not to find the troubleshooting point as the endpoint, and the shearing machines’ operators should carry out further analysis and identification of the root cause of the troubleshooting.
2. After the hydraulic shearing machine finds out the troubleshooting point, it is necessary to take corresponding correct repair methods for different troubleshooting conditions and parts.
3. In the repair work of the hydraulic shearing machine, under normal circumstances, the operator should restore it as much as possible.
4. After the troubleshooting is repaired, when the hydraulic shearing machine needs to be tested, they should cooperate with the operation controller to avoid new troubleshooting.
5. After each troubleshooting, the experience should be summarized in time, and maintenance and repair records should be made. The purpose of the records is to serve as a file for future reference during maintenance.
9 Specific Troubleshooting Methods
- Oil pump is too noisy
- The Oil suction resistance of the oil pump is too large, check the oil suction pipe and remove the blockage.
- This Oil number is too low, replace the hydraulic oil with a higher oil number.
- Oil viscosity is too high, change the working oil.
- The gap between the end face of the pump shaft and the motor shaft is small, adjust the gap between the shaft ends.
2. Cutting speed is too slow
- Insufficient oil pump oil volume, overhaul the oil pump.
- Leakage in the system, check the leakage of each valve step by step from the system oil pump to the oil cylinder.
- The pressure regulating valve is out of order, so check and repair the pressure regulating valve.
3. Up and down cylinders are hitting
- The travel switch is out of order, repair the stopper and travel switch, or replace the travel switch.
4. Oil temperature is too high
- The internal leakage of the oil pump is too large. Check and repair the oil pump.
- The oil return pipe of the oil pump is blocked or not unblocked. The oil viscosity is too high. Repair the oil return pipe, replace or reduce the oil viscosity.
- The oil pump is damaged, replace it with a new one.
5. Insufficient cutting
- Oil pump cannot build up pressure. Check and repair the oil pump. If the oil pump is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- The system or each valve is leaking or malfunctioning, check each oil leakage place, and check whether each solenoid directional valve changes direction and whether each pressure regulating valve is working normally.
6. The return speed of the tool post is too slow
- The nitrogen pressure in the return cylinder is insufficient, so the cylinder needs to be filled with nitrogen to within the rated pressure range.
- The YV2 two-position four-way solenoid directional valve is not in place, check the solenoid valve.
7. There is a leak in the air release valve
- Disassemble and inspect the tightly sealed conical surface of the air release valve.
- Repair or replace the air release valve.
8. Check valve has internal leakage
- Disassemble and inspect the tightly sealed check valve cone surface.
- Grinding the conical surface to tightly seal the closed surface, preferably in line contact, or change the one-way valve.
9. The orifice is congested, and the system has no main pressure relief valve failure
- Cleaning, grinding, debugging, checking, repairing or replacing the overflow valve.
8 Maintenances of Hydraulic Shearing machine
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting the machine. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The machine tool must keep clean frequently, and the unpainted part of the anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, so the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe, and reliable operation.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belt, handles, knobs, and buttons are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for replenishment.
6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure their reliability.
7. Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before the end of getting off work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment by non-designated personnel, and it is necessary to stop the machine from the machine.
Summary After The Troubleshooting of The Hydraulic Shearing Machine
The maintenance personnel of the hydraulic shearing machine should take corresponding effective measures (referring to the solution of the problem) through the analysis of the previous troubleshooting so that it can prevent the recurrence of similar accidents and put forward suggestions for improvement. The troubleshooting mentioned above may not necessarily exist alone. It is also possible that multiple reasons coexist at the same time.
Therefore, it is necessary to comprehensively consider the solutions to various troubleshooting of the equipment. It should emphasize that although there are many types of shearing machines, the maintenance methods are basically the same. As long as the operation controller and maintenance personnel do careful operation. Careful maintenance can promptly discover and eliminate hidden dangers, in this way, it can not only minimize maintenance costs, but also effectively implement the leading idea of equipment management focusing on prevention, which can effectively ensure the safe and reliable operation of shearing machine equipment, and improve equipment utilization and production efficiency. Provide a solid guarantee for the production of enterprises.