Szacowany czas czytania: 10 minuta
With the application of laser cutting machines, sheet metal processing technology has been developed rapidly and has brought a revolutionary concept to sheet metal processing. As a traditional sheet metal cutting equipment, mainly numerical control equipment, including shearing machine, flame-cutting, plasma cutting, high-pressure water cutting, etc., what is the difference between a laser cutting machine and a shearing machine?
Principles of Shearing Machines And Laser Cutting Machines
1. Hydraulic Shearing Machine
Hydraulic shearing machine is a kind of machine that uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses by means of a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade so that the plates can be broken and separated according to the required size.
The shearing machine is a straight line shearing machine, which is mainly used to cut the straight edges of metal sheets of various sizes. It is widely used in various industrial sectors such as steel rolling, automobiles, ships, tractors, bridges, airplanes, electrical appliances, instruments, boilers, and pressure vessels.
2. Laser Cutting Machine
The laser cutting machine uses a focused high-power-density laser beam to irradiate the workpiece to quickly melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the ignition point of the irradiated material. At the same time, the molten material is blown away by the coaxial high-speed airflow of the beam to realize the workpiece to cut open.
The metal laser cutting machine adopts a numerical control system, which can cut and depict complex patterns on thin plates with excellent accuracy. It can also be used for cutting thick metal plates and has been widely used in the field of sheet metal processing. Stainless steel can be seen in kitchen equipment, household appliances, elevators, decorative materials, etc. These materials are laser-cut, not only the cost is lower than traditional wire cutting, but also the speed is twice that of wire cutting, enabling mass production. The advantage of laser cutting is that it can cut arbitrary design graphics on the plate, fast, high precision, one-time forming, and no need for subsequent processing.
The laser cutting machine and the shearing machine have their own disadvantages, so how can we choose to maximize the benefits? First of all, you must choose according to your industry. Through comparison, the laser cutting machine can cut out any special-shaped shape, and save labor, and the cost is greatly increased when processing thin plates of 1-3 mm. The shearing machine cuts straight bars faster than the laser cutting machine, and the processing range is between 0.2-30 mm. The thicker the plate, the faster the speed. The efficiency of the thin plate is 5-10 times that of the laser cutting machine, and the accuracy is high, and the stress is very small. High precision for subsequent bending. After the laser cutting machine cuts, there is an error on the bending machine, generally within 10 mm. Moreover, the cost of the shearing machine is low. Generally, 3-5 sets can be worth a laser cutting machine, and the use of the laser cutting machine is costly.
Features of Shearing Machines And Laser Cutting Machines
- Performance characteristics: accurate forced positioning, worm gear drive, smooth rod screw concentric, no noise Structure and characteristics: steel plate welding structure, hydraulic transmission, accumulator return, easy operation, reliable performance, beautiful appearance
- The blade gap adjustment is indicated by a sign, which makes the adjustment easy and quick. Equipped with light alignment device, and can steplessly adjust the stroke of the upper tool post (optional)
- Use fence type personal safety protection device
- Digital display device for back gauge size and cutting times
- Hydraulic drive, swinging tool post. The whole frame is welded and durable, and the return stroke of the accumulator cylinder is stable and rapid. It has the function of stepless adjustment of the stroke. The gap between the upper and lower blades is adjusted by the handle, and the uniformity of the blade gap is easy to adjust.
- The CNC numerical control system and the position encoder form a closed-loop control system with fast speed, high precision and good stability, which can accurately guarantee the displacement dimensional accuracy of the back gauge. At the same time, the numerical control system has a variety of additional functions such as compensation and automatic detection.
2. Laser Cutting Machine
The emergence of laser cutting machines is a reform of the daily production of the sheet metal industry. Compared with other processing equipment, laser processing has the following characteristics:
- Servo dual-drive gantry structure: bridge gantry structure, rack and pinion guide rail drive, using centralized lubrication device
- Reinforced welded bed, high temperature tempering treatment and vibration aging to eliminate stress, the deformation of the machine tool can be controlled within ±0.02mm
- Industrial aesthetic design: aesthetic design, simplicity
- Full CNC laser cutting system, easy to operate
- Using automatic zoom cutting head, fast perforation and smooth section
- The software automatically typesets, co-edges, and maximizes the utilization of the board
The laser is stable and reliable, and the processing cost of laser cutting is mainly gas consumption, power loss, equipment depreciation, and maintenance costs. It does not require molds. It is suitable for small batch products or large batch products with complex shapes and processes suitable for laser processing. The operating cost of the product and the laser machine is lower than that of the CNC punching machine. In many sheet metal companies, most of them use the two together, so as to give full play to their respective advantages to achieve the best processing effect.
The general characteristics of laser cutting machines are fast cutting speed, high quality, and high efficiency. The target customers of laser cutting are the customers of fine processing of thin plates, and the CNC shearing machine is suitable for a large number of repeated single sheet metal processing and is more suitable for flexible sheet metal processing. Combine production equipment.
Advantages of Shearing Machines and Laser Cutting Machines
1. Shearing Machine
The advanced CNC shearing machine abandons the manual operation of the general shearing machine. It is composed of automatic sheet material feeding, supporting, unloading, and stacking systems. In addition to positioning, feeding, and cutting workpieces, it can also automatically sort and collect shears. Under the fragments. For processing a large number of parts of constant size, the efficiency is very high, and the labor intensity of the workers is greatly reduced. Although the one-time investment of CNC equipment is more expensive, it can be compensated by continuous and large-scale processing, which ultimately reduces the processing cost of each part.
In recent years, domestic sheet metal companies of different sizes have realized that the above-mentioned advanced technology and equipment are wise choices in terms of performance and economy, or in terms of the development direction of processing methods, so they have successively introduced them to greatly improve the level of sheet metal processing. , Has played a key role in integrating products with the world and going to the world. At the same time, it also marks that the processing technology and equipment level of my country’s sheet metal production has entered the world’s advanced ranks.
2. Laser Cutting Machine
- Simple and convenient operation: Both flame cutting and CNC shears require manual intervention in the operation of the machine, especially CNC shears, which require manual intervention to perform cutting. The laser cutting machine only needs to design the cutting pattern in the computer, and any complicated pattern can be imported into the worktable of the laser cutting machine, and the equipment will automatically process it, and the whole process is automated without manual intervention.
- High cutting accuracy: the positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repositioning accuracy is 0.03 mm.
- Laser cutting machines have a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and evaporates to form a hole. With the relative linear movement of the light beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width. The width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
- The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the cut is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
- The laser cutting machine is fast: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min. It is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
- The laser cutting machine has good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is little affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the collapse of the material formed during punching and shearing is completely avoided. Generally, the cutting seam does not require secondary processing.
- No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
- Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
- The laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, plexiglass, etc.
- Saving mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, does not consume molds, does not need to repair molds, and saves mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs. It is especially suitable for processing large products.
- Material saving: using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization of materials.
- Improve the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the physical object of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
- Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing has less waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.