Small Hydraulic Shearing Machine not only provides high strength and sensitivity but also lower your production cost and improves your bottom line. And superior design allows for our shear cutting machine to offer smooth, precise cuts whether you are cutting thin or thick material. Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is a new type of shearing machine that adopts new technology and absorbs the advantages of the traditional mechanical shearing machines on the basis of electromechanical and hydraulic integration.
Small Hydraulic Shearing Machine Main Features
1. The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity.
2. The motors for a back gauge of the shearing machines are controlled by an inverter, which can achieve a high positioning accuracy of 0.05mm of the back gauge by changing the frequency and voltage of the motor. Small Hydraulic Shearing Machine
3. Top blade with four cutting edges and bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
4. X-axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by the E21S system controller, which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
5. Cutting angle can be adjusted by the CNC controller, and the blade gap can be motorized controlled.
6. Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
7. Footswitch with the emergency button can stop the machine immediately when the accident happens.
8. Adjusting the knife gap between upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance. Small Hydraulic Shearing Machine
9. Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
DAC 310T Controller
- Panel based housing
- Bright LCD screen
- Back gauge control
- Retract function
- Cutting angle or gap control
- Stroke length limitation
- Manual movement of axes
- Stock count Small Hydraulic Shearing Machine
The DAC-310T control provides a user-friendly and compact touch control solution for standard shears. Including back gauge control, cutting angle, gap and stroke length limitation based on state-of-the-art electronics.
Next to back gauge control, the DAC-310T automatically calculates the required setting for the cutting angle or gap depending on material properties and thickness. The stroke length is optimized based on the required cutting length, thus increasing productivity.