Estimated reading time: 8 minute
Hydraulic shearing machines are a kind of forging machinery, whose main function is the metal processing industry. The products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, shipbuilding, automobile, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration, and other industries to provide the required special machinery and complete sets of equipment. A Shearing machine is a machine that uses one blade to perform reciprocating linear motion relative to the other blade to cut the plate. It uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade and uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shear to metal plates of various thicknesses. Force to make the plates break and separate according to the required size.
Shearing Machine Classification
1. According to the power principle, it can be divided into mechanical shearing machines and hydraulic shearing machines.
- The mechanical shearing machine adopts a resistance key form of clutch structure and open gear transmission, and adopts more advanced electrical appliances (foot switch, manual switch) for operation. The all-steel welding structure is simple, easy to operate, beautiful in appearance, and low energy consumption.
- The hydraulic shearing machine is beautiful in appearance, excellent in performance, and stable in quality. It uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade, and uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses to make the plates Break and separate according to the required size.
2. According to the movement of the blade, it can be divided into swing shearing machines and guillotine shearing machines.
- The swing beam shearing machine is a shearing machine driven by hydraulic pressure. The upper knife frame of the it swings in an arc around a fixed axis during the cutting process. Through the action of leverage, the force on the fulcrum is small. It can improve the life of the cutting blade and the life of the machine. The structure of the whole machine is compact, and the stroke of the upper tool post can be adjusted steplessly, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
- The guillotine shearing machine has the advantages of strong shearing force and good shearing effect. It has always been praised by the majority of sheet metal processing. The guillotine shearing machine adopts the frame structure and adopts all-steel welding; It has good rigidity and adopts hydraulic preload. The hydraulic system adopts two-way cartridge integrated valve; the whole system adopts; and it can be equipped with stroke digital display, photoelectric protection device and mobile workbench (for easy replacement of molds), and the double-action of the upper sliding block and the lower hydraulic cushion Function, the working pressure stroke can be adjusted within the specified range according to the process requirements, and the operation is simple and centralized control is adopted by the button.
3. According to the operation mode, it can be divided into ordinary shearing machines and CNC shearing machines.
- Ordinary shearing machine is mechanical operations that require manual operations.
- CNC shearing machine generally use general-purpose or special-purpose computers to achieve digital program control, and they usually control mechanical quantities such as position, angle, speed, and switching quantities related to the direction of mechanical energy flow. The production of CNC shears relies on the emergence of data carriers and binary data operations.
Hydraulic Shearing Machine Features
1. The machine is an all-steel welding mechanism, hydraulically driven, vibration relieves stress, and the machine has high strength and good rigidity. The hydraulic swing beam shearing machine adopts the main oil cylinder (fixed on the wall plate) for downward shearing movement and the return stroke of the nitrogen cylinder, so the hydraulic system is simplified and the operation is more stable. The upper tool rest swings in an arc around a fixed axis during the shearing process. Through the action of leverage, the supporting point is small in force, which can increase the life of the cutting blade and the life of the machine. The structure of the whole machine is compact, and the stroke of the upper tool post can be adjusted steplessly, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
2. CNC control system function: multi-language display, easy to operate. The back gauge device is adjusted by a motorized block, with one-way and two-way positioning functions, which can effectively eliminate the screw gap, and has the function of retreating and selecting materials, avoiding the interference between the blocking device and the workpiece, reducing wear, and improving positioning accuracy. It has an automatic or manual search reference point function. With memory function of power-off position, on-site protection of parameters, positions, and procedures. It has a multi-step processing programming function, which can realize multi-step motion operation, complete multi-step parts one-time processing, and improve production efficiency.
3. A reliable protection device for interlocking the protective grid and the electrical box.
4. Adopt an advanced integrated hydraulic system with good reliability.
Hydraulic Shearing Machine Working Principle
1. By using the main oil cylinder (fixed on the wall plate) for downward shearing movement and nitrogen cylinder return, after shearing, the straightness and parallelism requirements of the shear surface of the sheared sheet should be guaranteed, and the distortion of the plate should be minimized, obtain high-quality workpieces. Therefore, the hydraulic system is simplified and the operation is more stable.
2. The upper tool post swings in an arc around a fixed axis during the cutting process. Through lever action, the fulcrum is small, which can increase the life of the shear blade and the machine life of the hydraulic shears. The whole machine has a compact structure and can be infinite. Adjusting the stroke of the upper tool post greatly improves work efficiency. The upper blade is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. A material holding ball is installed on the workbench so that the sheet material will not be scratched when sliding on it.
3. The back gauge is used for positioning the plate, and the position is adjusted by the motor. The pressing cylinder is used to compress the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during shearing.
4. The guardrail is a safety device to prevent work-related accidents. The return journey generally relies on nitrogen, which is fast and has little impact.
Precautions For Using Shearing Machine
1. Start the shearing machine to work idling for several cycles to ensure that under normal conditions, test cuts of different thicknesses, from thin to thick. Ensure that users are familiar with cutting board performance.
2. During trial cutting, different blade gaps must be adjusted for different plate thicknesses. If the corresponding blade gap is not adjusted, the durability of the blade will be affected.
3. The shearing machine turns on the pressure gauge switch during the cutting process and observes the pressure value of the oil circuit. The pressure should be less than 20MPa when cutting a 12mm board. This remote pressure regulating valve No9, the pressure is set to 20-22MPa when leaving the factory, the user must abide by this regulation, and must not increase the pressure for cutting over the specified material surface and cause damage to the machine.
4. Sound balance during operation. If there is noise in the cutting board, stop and check.
5. When the shearing machine is operating, the temperature of the fuel tank rises below 60 degrees and shuts down and rests.