Приблизительное время прочтения: 10 минута
The blade models of the hydraulic shearing machine can be divided into hydraulic swing beam shear blade and hydraulic guillotine shear blade. As a very important part of shearing and forging machinery, the shear blade is widely used in various fields. The cutting surface can obtain good straightness and parallelism to ensure the high quality of the workpiece.
First of all, when using the hydraulic shear blade, it can not cut the laminated steel plate material. There is no need to trim the edge of the raw steel plate material. And there is no need to cut the narrow plate material that is not tight. Not only that, the cutting edge of the shear blade should keep sharp. And if it becomes dull or cracked, we must replace or sharpen it in time. The gap between the cutters of the shearing machine is also very important. And it is best to adjust it according to the thickness of the sheet to keep it within the allowable range. When the hydraulic shearing machine is working, the pressing device should firmly press the sheet. And it can not cut under the state of not being tight, so as to avoid accidents.
Due to the use of time and blunt mouth, the blade of the shearing machine becomes ground. And we should take out the shear blade before the blade is ground. Slitting machine blades are mainly used for sheet metal and strip slitting production lines. Using stable high-speed cutting tool steel SKD, SKH, tungsten steel, and other materials. After a complete set of vacuum heat treatment processes, uniform hardness, precision processing. The slitting machine blade is the most important part of the slitting tool holder. And its processing precision is even more demanding. The round blade forms a round shape. Generally, the round blade is used in mechanical equipment, mainly for cutting, trimming, and other processing functions. Round blades usually have a middle hole, the purpose is to make it fixed on the mechanical equipment. So as to achieve the cutting function. The improper selection of the slitting machine blade will easily shorten the service life of the slitting blade and fail to meet the requirements of the slitting index. The slitting material will produce burrs and produce a large amount of slitting powder.
2. Disassembly Steps of Shear Blade
- Start the hydraulic shearing machine, adjust the cutting angle to 1, 0°. And adjust the blade gap to the maximum value of 0, 48mm.
- After the tool post of the hydraulic shearing machine runs up and down for several rounds. Turn off the machine tool and disconnect the main power supply of the hydraulic shearing machine.
- Remove the protective fence of the hydraulic shearing machine, the pressing cylinder. (Note that there is hydraulic oil overflow) and the knife seat cover.
- First remove the lower hydraulic shear blade : loosen all the mounting screws of the lower blade. And use a long wooden square to firmly press the lower blade against the back of the machine tool to prevent the lower blade from falling backwards or slipping off. Remove the screws on the lower blade. And then pull out the lower blade from the side of the hydraulic shearing machine.
- Disassemble the upper hydraulic shear blade : loosen all the mounting screws of the upper blade. And insert two suitable wooden squares between the workbench and the upper blade. Press the upper blade firmly, and remove the screws on the upper blade. Then slowly loosen the pad into the wood square, and at the same time pull out the upper blade from the side of the hydraulic shearing machine.
3. Installation Steps of Shear Blade
The order of installing the hydraulic shear blades is exactly the opposite of the order of removing the blades. When installing the blade, the sharpened blade will be sharper. So the operator needs to be very careful, and it is best to wear gloves to operate.
First, remove the front worktable, front support arm, front shield, and lower backing plate of the shearing machine. We should noted here that since the shear blades are heavier and sharper, you should wear gloves when operating. First, turn off the oil pump motor, loosen and remove the shear blade installation screw M12*45. Leaving one screw at each end, and then screw on the blade with two M12*45 screws from the back of the shear, using your hand grasp the two M12 screws, remove the one reserved at both ends, and gently remove the blade. The difference with the CNC shear blade is that before removing the shear blade, first drop the slider to the bottom dead center. At the top dead center, use a wooden board to pad between the workbench and the upper blade, turn off the oil pump motor, loosen and remove all the mounting screws of the upper blade, and gently remove the blade.
- Installation of the upper shear blade: first install the blade, use M12*40 screws to screw on the upper blade, the screws at both ends are temporarily not installed, use a wooden stick to hold the upper blade, so that the upper blade of the upper blade is with the slider After the contact surface of the upper blade is fully attached, tighten the installed M12*40 screws in turn, drop the slider to the bottom dead center, turn off the oil pump motor, and then install the M12*40 screws on the left and right ends of the upper blade, and tighten the blade screws the tightening torque is 35N/M.
- Installation of the lower shear blade: first start the oil pump, raise the slider to the top dead center, turn off the oil pump, install the lower blade, screw on the M12*45 hexagon socket screw (for now, do not tighten it too tight). Press the lower blade with a wooden rod, make the joint surface of the lower blade and the lower blade on the worktable fully adhere, and tighten the M12*45 screws in turn as required. In this way, the entire shear blade installation process is over.
- After installation, the upper and lower blades of the hydraulic shearing machine need to adjust the gap to ensure that the blade gap is accurate and consistent.
- Finally, install the cover plate of the cutter holder of the hydraulic shearing machine, the pressing cylinder and the guard rail in sequence.
4. Grinding Method of Shear Blade
For гидравлические ножницы, the blade needs to be trimmed after a period of use, so as to improve work efficiency. There are certain requirements for the blade grinding method. Here is an analysis from several points:
- Start grinding from the plane of the blade to ensure that there is no dullness, and then grinding the side surface, paying attention to the parallelism.
- If you find that the blade being ground plane is inclined, you can adjust the grinding pressure and apply force to the thicker side.
- Pay attention to frequently check the accuracy of the grinding plate and calibrate the plate.
- During the grinding process, if the temperature of the workpiece exceeds 40-50°C, pause for a period of time and wait until it cools before continuing, because heat will affect the accuracy of the blade. The blade of the hydraulic shears can maintain its good after grinding. Basic performance, cutting the workpiece more forcefully, to ensure the smooth cutting process.
- After the final grinding, we should coat the blades of the hydraulic shearing machine with a layer of anti-rust fluid to avoid rust.
5. Adjustment of Shear Blade Gap
Blade gap adjustment is an important factor that affects the cutting quality of the shear blades and prolongs the service life of the blades.
In the adjustment operation of the cutting edge gap of the shearing machine blade, the function of the shearing machine ball valve is to measure the uniformity of the cutting edge gap between the upper and lower blades of the shearing machine blade.
The specific method is as follows. With a single stroke, when the upper tool post of the shearing machine descends to the bottom dead center. Quickly turn the ball valve to close the oil circuit and make the upper tool post stop at the bottom dead center. When adjusting the gap, temporarily loosen the locking screw, then turn the handle to the required scale value. And then tighten the screw. Then continue to open and close the ball valve slightly to make the upper tool post rise step by step over the full stroke. At this time, the uniformity of the blade gap should measure step by step. The adjustment of the shearing gap of the shear blade should be determined according to the thickness of the sheet, generally about 1/20 of the thickness of the sheet. After the adjustment of the cutting edge gap of the shear blade completed, try cutting one from the thin plate to avoid damage to the blade.