Treatment of Low-Temperature Phenomenon For Hydraulic Shearing Machine
Winter is coming and the temperature is dropping. When many customers operate the hydraulic shearing stroj, they find that the shearing machine has a low-temperature phenomenon. It will reduce work efficiency. So what is causing this? How to fix it?
1. Low-temperature phenomenon of hydraulic stříhání machine: before the operation, the strength and speed of the hydraulic shearing machine were normal. But after more than one hour of work, it began to slow down, and gradually stopped working, and then stopped. And it can continue to run after heating for a while, but the working efficiency of the machine will be much lower. With the mechanical aging of the hydraulic shearing machine. Under the support of the hydraulic system, the internal temperature rises, but the external temperature is relatively low. After neutralization, the power index of the support coefficient may not be reached. So the shearing machine will also appear in some other questions.
2. Reason for low temperature of hydraulic shearing machine: Although the hydraulic shearing machine is a type of shearing machine, its working intensity is greater than that of ordinary mechanical shearing machines. And it must maintain relatively high-intensity work all the time. In the environment, if the heat dissipation cannot be effectively dissipated due to the climate, it will definitely affect the efficiency of work.
3. The main solution: The solution is to check the failure of the hydraulic shearing machine. It is impossible to continue such a situation. If the external cannot be done, it must be solved from the inside to see if the hydraulic oil needs to be replaced. New hydraulic shearing machines can ensure the stability of the temperature and the power system, the stability of the heat supplied, and the timely replacement and maintenance of machine parts.
1. Check the strength of the welding seam. Grind the back of a turning tool with a green silicon carbide grinding wheel. And check the thickness of the solder layer, which is required to be less than 0.15mm. There should be no air holes and insufficient solder at the bottom of the tooltip support. And the weld that is not filled with solder should not exceed 10% of the total length of the weld. If there are pores, the blade will fall off when cutting.
2. Check the position of the blade in the groove. If the blade is dislocated and sagging exceeds technical conditions, re-weldings should be carried out.
3. Check the welding strength. Use a wooden hammer or a copper hammer to hit the blade with moderate strength, or use an I hammer to hit the knife rod with strong force. At this time, the blade does not fall off from the knife groove, which is qualified. To check the welding strength of the blades, it is not necessary to check them one by one, but also to use spot checks.
4. Check the flatness of the blade. If there are obvious pits on the blade, it means that the blade is overheated and deformed. And a new blade should be burned and re-welded.
5. Check for cracks
- After the blade is cleaned with kerosene if the blade has cracks, kerosene will penetrate into the cracks and black lines will appear, which can be observed with the naked eye or with a 10-40 times magnifying glass.
- Color flaw detection method: Use a solution made of 65% kerosene, 30% transformer oil, and 5% turpentine, and add a little Sudan red. Put the blade of the turning tool in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then wash it with water, apply a layer of white clay (kaolin), and observe its surface after drying. If there are cracks on the blade, the color of the solution will be white clay It is revealed on the surface and can be seen with the naked eye.
Předpokládaná doba čtení: 4 minut